1. How to apply for UK courses?

Depending on your chosen type of UK study, there are several different ways to apply to UK institutions.

2. WHAT is the UK course fee for international students?

Course fees vary considerably between UK institutions. However, the average cost for undergraduate and postgraduate per year is £11000

3. CAN I work while I study in the UK?

If you have student immigration permission, and studying degree level in public funded universities you can work 20 hours per week and full time during vacation

4. ARE there any scholarships for international postgraduate students?

There are many different scholarships available for international students who want to study in the UK. You can search for scholarships at www.educationuk.org and www.prospects.ac.uk. Institutions, organizations and the British Government offer funding schemes called Chevening award and it covers course fees and the cost of UK living. For details please visit Chevening website.

5. HOW do I apply for a student visa?

There are different types of visa, depending on your age, and on the length and level of the course that you want to study. UK student visa categories are child student, child visitor, adult student, student visitor and prospective student.

6. WHEN can I apply for visa?

Generally 3 months before a course starting. Please visit the UKVI website www.gov.uk for any latest news and information on UK student visa.